Attempted doll carrier

I tried to make a carrier for Mira for the convention this weekend, but I failed big time.

I tried to basically make a new cardboard box that was padded and made fancy, but I didn’t measure right and it wasn’t going together as I’d hoped. I’m going to try to make another but all out of fabric this time instead of a box.

While I failed at making a bag, I did make a bed for the cats.

Advertisements

1 Comment (+add yours?)

  1. axoloti
    Sep 01, 2009 @ 13:43:18

    Aww, sorry it didn’t turn out for ya. I’m trying to go with using a ‘ukulele case that barely fits my doll (see here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/fantasia1940/IMG_2515.jpg ) lol
    But yesterday I stumbled across a tutorial for turning a violin case into a carrier. :) http://aquilla429.co.uk/how-to-guides-for-dollfiebjd-care/how-to-make-a-dollfie-violin-case/

    Not sure what you exactly had in mind, maybe you can get a bit inspired by these ideas.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: